Binfield FC Junior Teams Information
PLAYER REGISTRATION GUIDANCE
For full guidance notes please contact Dawn on 07979 512057 or CLICK HERE to e-mail her.
Standard of photographs
As part of the registration process the league needs good quality photographs to allow our scanning process to pick them up from the team registration sheets and enable the print cycle to complete without a hitch.
- Please ensure that the photograph is a recent one, if we find the supplied image is the same as the one on record for last season then the registration will be REJECTED.
- If you provide a paper photograph that is too light in colour, or the glue has caused a problem soaking through, then it will be REJECTED, don’t use paper photographs.
- If the head is too small then the photograph will be REJECTED.
- If a photograph is one that has “sample” or “proof” stamped across it from a School batch then it will be REJECTED
This season we estimate that we have over 8,000 cards to complete before the season starts, please do not waste our registration secretary’s time.
Ask yourself “Would the passport office accept it” answer “No” then we are likely to REJECT the player’s registration.
Academy and Centre of Excellence Players
- Players registered with a Football Academy cannot play in EBYFL.
- If a player is registered with a Centre of Excellence then the Centre of Excellence manager must give permission for a player to play games in EBYFL.
- Football Academies and Centre of Excellence teams cannot join EBYFL.
- Clubs registering and/or playing ineligible players with the league will be dealt with under Rule 8(r)